Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What is Your "Home-Run" Book? (And other favorite titles)

This post is just for fun. :) Today, my professor asked us what our "home-run" book was? (What book got you hooked on reading because it was so totally awesome?) 

I thought I would list my "home-run" book here and a list of some of my "favorite" books (most of which were the result of Free Voluntary Reading, some were required for a class).

Feel free to comment with your own. I look forward to hearing what other people's favorite books are.
________________________________________________________________________

MY LIST

First home-run book: 
Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes by Eleanor Coerr. Reason: It was the first book that made me cry (I was in third grade). 

Favorite Books:

*All Books are linked to Goodreads.com so you can see a summary for the titles if you want. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment